We made some good old salmon and chips (fries) as well as coca-cola. This was some good healthy food before we embarq on a journey of eating lots of turkey for Thanksgiving two days from now. In Haifa, we eat fish and chips and coca cola at least once a week and had a blast with friends. It was rumored that we even founded a special club with a CEO and everything. But those are just rumors and can't share any info!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YUMMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY in my TuMMY!
Hey Quddus, all the food looks great. I really liked keeping up with you by way of your blog. I have tried to e-mail you and type comments on your blog but I haven't had any response. I know you have stuff going these days. Congrats on life and marriage. I hope many kids are to come in your future and long time. May God bless you. Take Q and it was great to now you. Jared Speights
rumors ey!!! :P
Hope you guys are doing well :)
- Bahareh
Post a Comment