I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!! WISH I WAS THERE IN 2 WEEKS...BUT WILL BE THINKING OF YOU, AND WILL SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER ON THAT DAY :) LOVE YOU TWO LOTS! ELENA
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Shirin and I were lucky enough to meet Quddus when we were serving in Haifa, and we got to see Samarih quite a bit as pilgrimage recently. All the best on your big day and we wish you the best for a wonderful life of service together!
3 comments:
I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!!! WISH I WAS THERE IN 2 WEEKS...BUT WILL BE THINKING OF YOU, AND WILL SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER ON THAT DAY :) LOVE YOU TWO LOTS!
ELENA
congratulations!
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Shirin and I were lucky enough to meet Quddus when we were serving in Haifa, and we got to see Samarih quite a bit as pilgrimage recently. All the best on your big day and we wish you the best for a wonderful life of service together!
Post a Comment