Oh I am so happy for you!!!!!! please send out pictures! I am so sad I wasn't there! You look beautiful and very happy! Congratulations!
hey its zhena, i left the first message, sorry i forgot to sign it! te quiero mucho!
congratulations to the most beautiful couple i have ever seen. please send pics. sorry i was not able to be there. xoxoxoxo - panida
Post a Comment
We hope that you enjoy the latest news from our side of the world, and that you will write your comments and share your thoughts with us.
3 comments:
Oh I am so happy for you!!!!!! please send out pictures! I am so sad I wasn't there! You look beautiful and very happy! Congratulations!
hey its zhena, i left the first message, sorry i forgot to sign it! te quiero mucho!
congratulations to the most beautiful couple i have ever seen. please send pics. sorry i was not able to be there.
xoxoxoxo - panida
Post a Comment