Congratulations! I wish I met Samarih, she is gorgeous, I wish you happy marriage life full of blessings. You both look fantastic on the photos from your big day. Sevda
Thank you for posting these beautiful photos of this joyous union. May Baha'u'llah continue to bless you through all the worlds of God. I'm certain that He will!
Congratualtions! My orientation mate, today I saw your blog by chance and learnt you got married. That was a nice suprise. I also saw pictures of Helen's wedding. I am happy for all of you. May Baha'u'llah bless your marriages. :) I wish I would met with Samarih but I can see she is a lovely girl. Take care...
Great news and great Pictures! Sorry for the late comments but I just found this e-mail in Candy's mail box. Congratulations! We charish our memories from last November both meeting you Samarih and getting a chance to spend some time with you Qudus. We look forward to seeing you both in November.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I wish I met Samarih, she is gorgeous, I wish you happy marriage life full of blessings. You both look fantastic on the photos from your big day.
Sevda
What a beautiful couple. Wishing you both much happiness in your new life together.
John and Vicki Cornelius
Congratulations! Sorry I didn't get to meet Samarih but I'm sure it will be wonderful to meet you both again someday. All the best!
Love, Ming :)
Dearest Qudus and Samarih,
Thank you for posting these beautiful photos of this joyous union. May Baha'u'llah continue to bless you through all the worlds of God. I'm certain that He will!
with warmest Baha'i love,
Kim and Carol Bowers
Congratualtions! My orientation mate, today I saw your blog by chance and learnt you got married. That was a nice suprise. I also saw pictures of Helen's wedding. I am happy for all of you. May Baha'u'llah bless your marriages. :) I wish I would met with Samarih but I can see she is a lovely girl. Take care...
Great news and great Pictures! Sorry for the late comments but I just found this e-mail in Candy's mail box. Congratulations! We charish our memories from last November both meeting you Samarih and getting a chance to spend some time with you Qudus. We look forward to seeing you both in November.
Love,
Dennis & Candy
Post a Comment