
This is one of my favorite fruits, the Pomegranat! It's pomegranat season now and I have been waiting for the right time to buy it, but haven't had the chance. So the other day, it jsut happened that I got a ride with some friends that had just picked some and were kind enough to give a few to me. I was so excited!!!! Thank you Amir, you are the best.
Pomegranats are rich in antioxidants and taste great! Sure it does take allot of work to peel and the process can be quite messy, plus the juice staines your fingers and clothes. In Akka, there are some stands that sell the juice. But be careful, for the juice is quite strong and can easly make you disie. But to me, weather peeling it or having the juice it is all worth the trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment