Yesterday was such a clear day! You could see clearly Bahji on the other side of the bay. The air was clean, the ocean so calm, the sky so peaceful and the breeze so fresh. It was almost as if nothing else was happening. Oh, how I miss such days as this one.
I miss going for long walks around the gardens and city. I miss the simple pleasures of life, such as being able to drink a cup of coffee and talk with friends while watching people go by. I miss being able to go to the beach, smell the ocean, lay on the sand and relax in the sun. I miss the small freedoms that we take so much for granted in many parts of the world.
Cheers :)
I miss going for long walks around the gardens and city. I miss the simple pleasures of life, such as being able to drink a cup of coffee and talk with friends while watching people go by. I miss being able to go to the beach, smell the ocean, lay on the sand and relax in the sun. I miss the small freedoms that we take so much for granted in many parts of the world.
Cheers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment