Dude:I take great pictures but what's up with my hair? Thanks for driving me around in Haifa and Aka. It was excellent. Cheers.Collin
Collin, I am not quite sure what are you talking about. Your hair looks just fine to me. Oh wait, could it be that cute little curle in the midle? You look very handsome!Cheers,SAMI
Post a Comment
We hope that you enjoy the latest news from our side of the world, and that you will write your comments and share your thoughts with us.
2 comments:
Dude:
I take great pictures but what's up with my hair? Thanks for driving me around in Haifa and Aka. It was excellent. Cheers.
Collin
Collin, I am not quite sure what are you talking about. Your hair looks just fine to me. Oh wait, could it be that cute little curle in the midle?
You look very handsome!
Cheers,
SAMI
Post a Comment